Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up for a Thanksgiving Potluck last year. It was such a hit, I had to make a second bowl!
- Chill all ingredients.
- Pour juices and wine into punch bowl.
- Float orange slices on top.
- Variations: You may adjust the proportions of juice to wine, depending on the strength and flavor profile of your particular wine.
- This is also good with limes and lemons.
- Ice cubes made of frozen juice are a nice addition, or you can freeze the citrus slices and use them to keep sangria cold.
- This can be halved, doubled, tripled, etc. easily for any size group.
A very refreshing and different (in a good way) sangria. For some reason, never thought about using cranberries for sangria which is odd since I love them so much and try them in some unusual recipes. I thought the flavours blended nicely for a drink that went down smoothly. Will make again. Made for ZWT4.
I didn't do the whole recipe. I thought 2 pints of each juice would be too much for the quantity of wine. That's my preference. I prefer it more potent LOL So I did it in 2 glasses. Near 2 ounces of red wine (merlot) and 1 ounce of each juice. It was a nice taste. Not too sweet. Very refreshing. Thanks Emmy. Made for the Babes of ZWT4
I really liked this one. I made it with cranberry juice cocktail and some "chillable" red boxed wine. It was surprisingly good and is a keeper for us !