I made this up for a Thanksgiving Potluck last year. It was such a hit, I had to make a second bowl!
- Chill all ingredients.
- Pour juices and wine into punch bowl.
- Float orange slices on top.
- Variations: You may adjust the proportions of juice to wine, depending on the strength and flavor profile of your particular wine.
- This is also good with limes and lemons.
- Ice cubes made of frozen juice are a nice addition, or you can freeze the citrus slices and use them to keep sangria cold.
- This can be halved, doubled, tripled, etc. easily for any size group.