Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy recipe that is ready in minutes.=)
- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) package cranberry quick bread mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk (enough to make the dough hold together)
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine mix, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- On low speed, beat until ingredients are incorporated.
- Add enough milk to have dough hold together.
- Shape dough into 36 ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls slightly using the bottom of a water glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets unto cooling racks and cool completely.
- Combine confectioners sugar, butter and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread frosting unto one cookie and top w/ another.