Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tasted this salsa at a cooking show and loved it. The process is quick and easy and should be a nice complement to holiday parties.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 grated orange, zest of (about 4 teaspoons)
- 1 grated lemon, zest of (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 dash salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with blue tortilla chips.