Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different condiment for your holiday meal. This will really perk up your leftover turkey sandwich!
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pulse cranberries in a blender or food processor 5 to 6 times until coarsely chopped, and place in a bowl.
- Stir in orange rind and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.