Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cranberries one of my favorites.
- 1 cup raw cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple or 1⁄2 cup chunked pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2-1 cup walnuts or 1⁄2-1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped or 1 cup whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- Combine cranberries and sugar.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain off liquid.
- Combine grapes, pineapple, walnuts and whipped cream, fold into cranberry mixture.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
I toasted the pecans before including them here & also used a rounded measure of the cranberries, all in the cause of my own personal perference! I also cut the recipe in half, 'cause this was a taste-test run up to the winter holidays! You've got A WINNING RECIPE, & I'll be making this a handful of times throughout the winter! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Bargain Basement cooking game]