- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry Jell-O gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cranberries and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Remove from heat when cranberries have popped open.
- Add splenda and stir, set aside to cool.
- Dissolve gelatin with 1 cup boiling water.
- Add cranberry sauce; mix thoroughly.
- Add celery, pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour into mold or bowl.
- Place in refrigerator until set.