1/1 Photo of Cranberry Salad Mold
Beautiful presentation!! and great refreshing taste. Diatery exchanges 1 fruit, 1 fat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring cranberries and 1 cup water to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat when cranberries have popped open.
- 3Add splenda and stir, set aside to cool.
- 4Dissolve gelatin with 1 cup boiling water.
- 5Add cranberry sauce; mix thoroughly.
- 6Add celery, pineapple and walnuts.
- 7Pour into mold or bowl.
- 8Place in refrigerator until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Salad Mold
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g