1/3 Photos of Cranberry Salad in Raspberry Jello with Cream Cheese Topping
Perfect for a holiday dinner or anytime when something tart yet sweet will only do. Your family and guests will love the slightly crunchy texture along with the creamy topping. This recipe was given to me by a friend, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick over cranberries.
- 2Chop cranberries in food processor until fine.
- 3Mix cranberries with sugar and let stand until sugar dissolves.
- 4Add 2 cups of boiling water into jello, and stir until the jello dissolves.
- 5Then add the 1 cup of cold water to the jello mixture.
- 6Let stand until cooled.
- 7Drain pineapple and reserve the juice.
- 8Add the pineapple, cranberries, and walnuts, and stir well.
- 9Pour into 9x13 dish.
- 10Chill to set.
- 11With a mixer, blend enough reserved pineapple juice into the cream cheese, until it becomes the consistency of whipped cream.
- 12Spread over the top of the chilled gelatin.
- 13Keep cold.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Salad in Raspberry Jello with Cream Cheese Topping
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 360.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 99.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g