Recipe by Melissa Wells
This Cranberry Salad is no doubt the best flavor enhancer to a Thanksgiving dinner. Its so good you will find yourself eating it as a dessert. Its easy to prepare and cooking time is mostly chilling time.
Top Review by LeKitchenQueen
I didn't put the amount of sugar because it is on the package of Jello. It will make it sweet if you make the Jello according to the Jello directions. After you chill the ingredients then make your Jello and fold into the fruit nut mixture.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 navel orange (peel still intact)
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor, grind cranberries, orange and peel of orange, and walnuts till coarse.
- In large mixing bowl mix together cranberries, walnuts, orange and pineapple.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Two hours before mix is chilled make cherry Jell-O according to package directions.
- Fold Jell-O into the cranberry mixture.
- Chill till dinner is ready or best chilled overnight.