Recipe by Hoosier Margie
A breeze to make with a food processor. Recipe given to me by a small town Post Mistress, here in Indiana. I prefer using Mandarin oranges, to taste.
Top Review by brownstone gal
Greatrecipe...the one I was looking for. I used a 15 oz can of crushed pineapple...don't think it really matters how much you use. I also added toasted walnuts as that is what I expect in this dish. I also reduced the sugar to a scant cup....a little tart, but healthier. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 quart cranberries, chopped fine
- 2 apples, chopped fine
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes red Jell-O
Directions See How It's Made
- Fix Jello with hot water as directed on box.
- Let it set while you chop things.
- Start with the cranberries and put the sugar on them.
- Then chop remaining items and stir into cranberries.
- Drain canned fruit and stir into cranberry mixture.
- Pour Jello into fruit and stir.
- Refrigerate until set.