Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great salad or dessert at holiday time. Our mother made it for every holiday. Not too sweet, a great way use cranberries
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lb fresh cranberries, ground
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lb miniature marshmallow
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Mix the first four ingredients the day before and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day add whipping cream and mix.
I used this combined with my sister-in-laws recipe- it was wonderful... Use just 1 cup of sugar Omit Marshmellows ADD: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1 cup quartered red grapes YUMMO!
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years, my mother started me on this recipe. it is fantastic, the only difference is that I only use 1 cup of sugar. Try this, it is so easy to make, goes great with Ham or Turkey. You will not be disapointed with this one! I wish I could give this more than 5 stars.