Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another of my sister's recipes and is simple, quick, and easy, as are all of her recipes. If it isn't quick and easy, she doesn't do it! Prep time does not include setting time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries, picked over,rinsed,and ground
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups diced cored granny smith apples
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, more to taste
- 2 cups whipped cream (or substitute whipped topping)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (toasted if desired)
- Combine cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Add apples and nuts, adjust sweetness, and fold in whipped cream.
- Serve as a sweet salad or as a dessert.