Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This Salad is perfect for Holiday's or anyday! It has a delicious flavor. I rarely use the nuts, but some times you feel like a nut! Try this great salad.
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3 ounce) box cranberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup pecan pieces (optional)
- In Medium size pan bring Water to a rolling boil.
- Add Jell-O packets, stir to dissolve.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cranberry sauce.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add Pineapple and nuts.
- Place in serving bowl and refrigerate overnight.