Recipe by Teena03
I think that this is a recipe comes from allrecipes.com I added the mandarin oranges and sometimes add chopped apples.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- Add boiling water to cranberry sauce and jello. Stir well. Add crushed pineapple and oranges and stir. Nuts can be used to top jello salad or mix in with the pineapple and oranges. Chill for a few hours.