- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows, cut in quarters (do not use small marshmallows as they get too mushy.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cranberries and stir in two cups of sugar. Let set for 3 days in the refrigerator. Stirring daily.
- The day you are going to serve, mix the remaining ingredients except for the Cool Whip.
- Stir in to the cranberry mixture. Once mixed, fold in the Cool Whip.
- Chill until ready to serve.