Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe makes a beautiful dish to serve for Christmas and Thanksgiving. It is a wonderful main salad or dessert. I got it from a neighbor several years ago. Thanks, Lila
- 1 (1 lb) package fresh cranberries (better with fresh) or 1 (16 ounce) can cranberries (better with fresh)
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O or 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (we love pineapple, so I use a large can)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- Cook berries in hot water until berries POP open.
- Remove from heat.
- Add other ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into dish and refrigerate several hours.