Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
was aunts recipe ..have made it for years ..and make it several times during the holidays ..it is fantastic..also make wounderful cranberry sauce served with thanksgiven turkey or ham or nay meat dish...
- 1 lb cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 package cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white seedless grapes (or a mix of both) or 1 cup red seedless grapes (or a mix of both)
- 1 cup ice cold water
- in sauce pan add water and cranberries cook them until they pop.
- remove from stove add jello and sugar and 1 cup ice water cool.
- add pineapple, grapes ,pecans.
- put in fridge over night to set.
My husband raved about how good this recipe was for Thanksgiving. He wants it to be a standard. Next time I will try Splenda in place of the sugar.