Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My whole family loves this recipe, even the ones who don't really care for cranberry salad!
- In a 1 1/2 to 2 qt dish, combine Jell-O mix and boiling water, mix until Jell-o is dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce, mix until well blended.
- Add entire can of pineapple, including juice, mix well.
- Chill in fridge until partially set, about 45 min to an hour.
- Spoon sour cream on top and swirl through with a knife.
- Chill until firm.
- *Note:I have never been able to successfully"swirl" the sour cream through Mine usually ends up just being lazily mixed in so I end up with a kind of spotty looking mixture Tastes great nonetheless.