- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum or 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces brie cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- assorted cracker (optional)
- French bread, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cranberry sauce, sugar, rum or extract and nutmeg.
- Remove rind from TOP of brie only, leaving 1/4-inch edge. (Leave sides and bottom of Brie intact) and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Spoon cranberry mixture on top and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in a 450°F preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese softens.
- Transfer to a serving plate and surround with crackers or bread slices.