Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just in time for the holidays! This is a drink that is yummy, especially if you like cranberry juice and champagne!
- Skewer cranberries on a wooden skewer if desired to put in the glasses.
- Place 1 sugar cube in the bottom of a chilled champagne flute or a long tall glass.
- Pour 2-4 tablespoons of cranberry juice in glass.
- Fill glass with champagne or rose wine (you can even use white grape juice).
- Place cranberry skewer in glass and enjoy!
Beautiful presentation and sweet, smooth taste. I used a sweet, bubbly wine so I skipped the sugar. Could easily substitute sparkling fruit juice for the wine for a non-alcoholic version. Made for Think Pink for Cancer Awareness Month Fall 2008.