1/1 Photo of Cranberry Rose
Just in time for the holidays! This is a drink that is yummy, especially if you like cranberry juice and champagne!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skewer cranberries on a wooden skewer if desired to put in the glasses.
- 2Place 1 sugar cube in the bottom of a chilled champagne flute or a long tall glass.
- 3Pour 2-4 tablespoons of cranberry juice in glass.
- 4Fill glass with champagne or rose wine (you can even use white grape juice).
- 5Place cranberry skewer in glass and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Rose
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g