Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on www.oceanspray.com and placed here for safekeeping. Thanks to Redsie for the cooking time and temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease a covered casserole dish.
- Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
- Add roasted garlic and onion; cook over medium heat until soft.
- Add rice; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth and sweetened dried cranberries; bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and serve immediately.
This is a winning recipe!! We loved it! Served it with chicken and snow peas. Made it in a 400F oven and it was ready in 25 minutes. Can't wait to have the leftovers tomorrow!! Thanks Kat's Mom!