1/3 Photos of Cranberry Roasted Garlic Risotto
Kat's Mom's Note:
Found this on www.oceanspray.com and placed here for safekeeping. Thanks to Redsie for the cooking time and temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Grease a covered casserole dish.
- 3Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
- 4Add roasted garlic and onion; cook over medium heat until soft.
- 5Add rice; cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Add broth and sweetened dried cranberries; bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- 7Pour mixture into casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Stir in cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Roasted Garlic Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 443.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g