Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Super for fall meals. Very tangy, yet subtle flavor. Great with some crisp, roasted vegetables and warm potatoes.
- 4 lbs pork roast, boneless & tied
- salt & pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Rub roast with salt& pepper.
- Place on roasting rack in pan.
- Cook in 325 degree oven for 2 1/2-3 hours, or until meat reads 175 internally on meat thermometer.
- In the meantime, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Halfway through roasting, beign basting with cranberry mixture.
- The remaining mixture can be served on the side with the thinly sliced pork.
Delicious! Added 2 cans of cranberries and had cranberry sauce warmed on the side for extra sauce.