Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the tart and texture of using whole cranberries and citrus!!!!
- 2 cups cranberries, frozen (fresh is ok, the drink will just not be as frozen)
- 4 kumquats, whole (or calamondin....if you have none use the flesh of 1 small orange, no seeds)
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier (vodka, tequila or another spirit could be used)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Put everything in your blender (mine is a blender on steroids) and blend.
- You can replace kumquat, calamondin and orange with lime or lemon for a different flavor. Have fun with it.
The flavors really pop!!!! I could drink a pitcher of these. Easy to make.