1/7 Photos of Cranberry Ripple Cake
A recipe a friend had given me and I tweaked. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (small can)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1Prep a 10 inch tube pan with butter and dust with flour, set aside.
- 2Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3Beat butter 30 seconds.
- 4Add sugar and extract and beat until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, beat well.
- 6Add flour mixture and sour cream alternating to creamed mixture until smooth.
- 7Mix in dried cranberries Spread half of batter into a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.
- 8Spoon 1/2 C cranberry sauce over batter.
- 9Spoon remaining batter over sauce.
- 10Top with remaining cranberry sauce.
- 11Sprinkle pecans and sugar mixture on top.
- 12Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes.
- 13Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan and place on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Ripple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 244.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g