1/4 Photos of Cranberry Ricotta Pancakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the egg whites in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients (except egg whites); combine well.
- 3Beat the reserved egg whites until stiff; fold into the batter.
- 4Cook on buttered/greased griddle or pan until golden on each side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Ricotta Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.6
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 354.5 mg
- Sodium 438.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 32.8 g