Recipe by Shannon 24
I love Craisins, so adding them to the traditional Rice Krispies square seemed like a perfect combination! These are a great snack. I am sure any dried fruit would be a wonderful addition.
- 1182.95 ml Rice Krispies
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 40 large marshmallows
- 236.59-473.18 ml dried cranberries (I use Craisins)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl measure out Rice Krispies and craisins. Set aside.
- Melt margarine in a separate bowl.
- Add marshmallows to margarine and melt.
- Add rice Krispies and Craisins to marshmallow mixture.
- Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.