1/2 Photos of Cranberry Rice Krispies Squares
Shannon 24's Note:
I love Craisins, so adding them to the traditional Rice Krispies square seemed like a perfect combination! These are a great snack. I am sure any dried fruit would be a wonderful addition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl measure out Rice Krispies and craisins. Set aside.
- 2Melt margarine in a separate bowl.
- 3Add marshmallows to margarine and melt.
- 4Add rice Krispies and Craisins to marshmallow mixture.
- 5Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 6Refrigerate and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Rice Krispies Squares
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g