Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love Craisins, so adding them to the traditional Rice Krispies square seemed like a perfect combination! These are a great snack. I am sure any dried fruit would be a wonderful addition.
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1 -2 cup dried cranberries (I use Craisins)
- In a bowl measure out Rice Krispies and craisins. Set aside.
- Melt margarine in a separate bowl.
- Add marshmallows to margarine and melt.
- Add rice Krispies and Craisins to marshmallow mixture.
- Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.
made those no bake bars i did not put melted choc on top my husband loves the bars I put sliced almonds in the bars
My first time doing Rice Krispies squares. And it was easy. I used butter. I melted the butter in a big casserole and added the marshmallows and let it melt at medium-low heat stirring continuously. I used regular dried cranberries. It's so good. Thanks :)