Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Refreshing and different.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (1 ounce) packagefrozen cranberry-orange relish
- Pour boiling water onto gelatin in bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in frozen relish until thawed.
- Pour into 4-cup mold or 4 to 6 individual molds.
- Chill until firm.
- Place 2 servings on lettuce; if desired, top with mayonnaise.
- Serve remaining gelatin topped with whipped cream as desert the next day.
- Note: Pineapple-flavored gelatin can be substituted. And for variety, add one of the following: 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) crushed pineapple (wih syrup); 1 apple, chopped, 1/3 cup chopped nuts.