Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found this in an old Pie Cookbook, sounds delicious.
- pastry for double-crust pie
- 2 1⁄2 cups ground fresh cranberries
- 1 cup grounded unpeeled apple (about 2 medium apples)
- 1⁄2 cup orange pulp, and peel grounded (1 small orange)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine cranberries, apple, orange, nuts, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Place in pastry-lined 9 inch pie pan. Dot with butter.
- Adjust latticed top crust; flute edges. Bake in 425 degree oven until pastry is browned and juice begins to bubble through openings in lattice, 40 to 50 minutes.