Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Almost 30 years ago, one of my cousins served this for her bridal shower with turkey salad in the middle of the beautiful jello ring. It was so lovely I've never forgotten it. This Taste of Home recipe looks like the one I remember.
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- In a bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
- Add cherry gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and celery.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Un-mold onto a serving plate.