Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yummy over pork, chicken or turkey
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (4 ounce) package cranberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit, chopped (apricots, raisins, apples)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped,toasted
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated.
- Mix juice, cinnamon and cloves in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Add to dry jello in bowl, stir until jello is dissolved.
- Refrigerate 1-2hours until thickened.
- Stir in fruit, walnuts and orange peel.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- Cook time includes chilling.