Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium apple, unpared, cut up
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Using coarse blade of food chopper, grind cranberries, celery, and apple.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate.
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving and it has now made it to my favorites list! This recipe was super easy and delicious! My father-in-law liked it so much that he insisted on taking ALL of the cranberry relish leftovers with him! Thanks for a great recipe!