Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Wouldn't be Thanksgiving without this on the table! Make great holiday gifts too! Recipe courtesy of Gay Igegnen, The Cranbury Inn
- 1 lb cranberries
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon juice (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier or 2 ounces brandy
- Chop the cranberries in a manual food chopper -- NOT a food processor.
- Chop the apples and the oranges into small cubes with their skins.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Allow the flavors to blend overnight or for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Relish may be frozen.