Recipe by gwenrk
I much prefer this to canned cranberry relish and I insist that my aunt make it every Thanksgiving!!
Top Review by drr813
I LOVED this recipe. As a kid my mom would make cranberry relish at the holidays but I would never taste it since I didn't care for the tart flavor of cranberry sauce or juice. The only things I did differently was I peeled my oranges and processed all the fruits separately. I added two processed Fugi apples and set a small bowl of chopped pecans next to the relish when it was ready to eat. This tastes like dessert!!!!
- 2 bag fresh cranberries
- 425.24 g can crushed pineapple, mostly drained
- 2 big nice oranges, quartered with skins left on
- 85.04 g box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 236.59 ml walnuts
- 236.59 ml sugar (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor, combine cranberries, pineapple, and oranges to desired consistency, making sure orange peels are sufficiently chopped.
- Stir in jell-o, walnuts, and sugar (to taste).
- Freeze at least 2 days before serving.
- Defrost, stir, and enjoy!