Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Found this recipe recently and tried it. I'm not sure where I found it. It may have been The Southern Lady Magazine.
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup chopped orange
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice to a boil.
- Add gelatin and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Transfer to a glass pan or plastic bowl and refrigerate until mixture is thickened about 2 hours.
- Stir in dried cranberries, oranges, pecans and orange peel.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. You can make this one day ahead of time.