Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my 93 year old Grandma's recipe. We make it every year for holidays and special occasions. It freezes very well.
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 orange (seeded if necessary)
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes lemon Jell-O gelatin
- Grind cranberries and the entire orange (including rind) in the food processor.
- In a large bowl, stir sugar into cranberry/orange mixture.
- Drain pineapple in a small bowl, but reserve the juice.
- Stir pineapple into cranberry/orange mixture.
- Dissolve jell-o in pineapple juice.
- Add enough water to the pineapple juice mixture to equal about 4 cups.
- Stir juice mixture into cranberry/orange mixture.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled.
good stuff , ii love cranberry relishes