Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another family favorite, especially around the holidays. You can make fresh cranberry sauce using the recipe on the bag, which makes this a notch better.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice (NOT in syrup)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts
- Drain syrup from oranges and juice from pineapple (drink or discard).
- Combine thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours for the flavors to meld.