Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The recipe did not state what flavor of sherbet to use.
- 48 ounces cranberry juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 48 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
- 48 ounces cranberry-grape juice
- 1⁄2 gallon sherbet
- 2 liters 7-up
- Chill the three juices and 7-UP.
- Mix ingredients together, adding 1/2 the water per can of frozen juices that is required.
This was a big hit when I made it (using orange sherbet) for a park-wide cookout ~ Kids & adults all enjoyed it! Thanks much for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]