Recipe by Shuzbud
This is a very simple, quick recipe that I put together with what I happened to have available. The result is quite tasty! The splenda is partly for offsetting the tartness from the citrus fruit wedges in the drink- if you don't use citrus fruits in the punch, taste test it before adding any sweetener. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by breezermom
Oooh...Zaar squished my picture! Regardless, it is a very nice drink...I didn't use the splenda because I just can't stand the aftertaste from it. Otherwise, I kept the recipe as posted. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice (fresh if possible)
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 orange, cut into wedges
- other fresh fruit, for example strawberries, raspberries, peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- Beforehand, chill the juice and the lemon-lime beverage separately.
- In a jug or container, mix the cranberry raspberry juice with the lemon, orange and any other fruit you would like to use. Add the Splenda and stir to mix.
- Put in the fridge for the flavours to blend.
- After about an hour, add the carbonated lemon-lime beverage to the jug, stir and serve chilled!