1/4 Photos of Cranberry Raspberry Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very simple, quick recipe that I put together with what I happened to have available. The result is quite tasty! The splenda is partly for offsetting the tartness from the citrus fruit wedges in the drink- if you don't use citrus fruits in the punch, taste test it before adding any sweetener. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beforehand, chill the juice and the lemon-lime beverage separately.
- 2In a jug or container, mix the cranberry raspberry juice with the lemon, orange and any other fruit you would like to use. Add the Splenda and stir to mix.
- 3Put in the fridge for the flavours to blend.
- 4After about an hour, add the carbonated lemon-lime beverage to the jug, stir and serve chilled!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Raspberry Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: