Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Tasty salad, good for potlucks.
Make and share this Cranberry Raspberry Jello Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (6 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 4 cups sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) canswhole cranberry sauce
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Dissolve jello into 6 cups of boiling water in a casserole dish. Chill until thick, but not set.
- Mix together in a mixer bowl the sour cream, cranberry sauce, celery and walnuts. Stir into jello, chill until set.