Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from the June 2009 Best Recipes cookbooklet, Summer Salads & Sandwiches. Preparation time includes neither the time needed for the brewed tea to cool nor the time needed for the fruity tea to chill.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 6 tea bags (I prefer green tea)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
- Pour boiling water over tea bags, then cover & brew for 5 minutes. Remove & squeeze the tea bags over the brewed tea, then pour into a large pitcher, stir in the sugar, & set aside to cool.
- When cooled, add fruit juice to the tea, & stir to combine. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, add club soda & pour into ice-filled glasses.
This is very refreshing! It is still so hot here....88% humidity level! Refreshing drinks are a must. This was a welcome addition to the line up. Thanks for sharing!
I like to relate to friends and family over satisfying beverages. I just wish they were more entertaining. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
Perfect way to use green tea. This is healthy, refreshing and good!.