Sue Lau's Note:
This recipe is adapted from one used at the Hyde Park Center in Cincinnati. Sure to be popular at your holiday table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the Jello in the hot water, stirring briskly.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and stir until they are thoroughly mixed.
- 3Pour into a mold and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- 4To unmold, run a sharp knife that has been heated in very hot water along the edges of the mold.
- 5Then, place the mold VERY BRIEFLY into a container of hot water, and then remove.
- 6Place serving platter inverted over mold (hold it tightly together), and invert.
- 7If you wish to (well before serving mold), have some extra fresh cranberries, dip them in raw egg whites, then dip them in granulated sugar, and allow to dry; do the same with slices of oranges.
- 8When you serve mold, garnish with pieces of kale of colorful lettuces and the sugared fruits.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Raspberry Fruit Mold
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 61.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g