Recipe by MUNCHIES 456
A delicoius, refreshing summertime fruit drink....virgin or non so the kids can try some too!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
- 1 dash vodka (for non virgin drinks)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the raspberries in a fine mesh sieve. Set over a large glass measure or pitcher.
- Pour the boiling water over the raspberries. Using the back of a spoon, press the berries to release the juices. When all juice is released, discard the berry pulp. Cover the juice and chill.
- In a blender combine the cranberry and raspberry juices. (this is the time to add vodka if you wish) With the blender running, add the ice cubes on at a time through the hole in the lid of the blender. Blend until slushy.
- Transfer the mixture to a pitcher. Slowly add the Sprite to the slush. Stir gently.
- Serve over additional ice cubes and garnish with lemon/lime slices if you like.