Recipe by Mercy
This versatile dip can be served savory-style with cocktail meatballs, chicken nuggets and sausage pieces or sweet-style with pirouette cookies, coconut macaroons, meringues and pound cake.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Melt cranberry sauce in a medium saucepan, whisking frequently.
- Add liqueur to saucepan.
- When mixture begins to boil, add the cornstarch mixture, whisking until sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm with a low flame.
- Serve fondue with assorted foods, cut into bite-sized pieces.