Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This makes one 1 1/2 pound large size loaf for your bread machine. It has a delicious color as well as taste!
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup knott light raspberry-cranberry preserves
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries (or craisins)
- 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast (or 3 tsp. active dry yeast)
- Set machine setting for"light", if able.
- Add all ingredients as per machine instructions.
- Operate machine.
- Enjoy your loaf!
Fantastic bread...lovely pale pink color and delicious taste. I used raspberry preserves and added a bit to make it about 1/3 c total. Check the machine and add a T of flour or so if this makes it too wet. This is a keeper and I made it for the Think Pink tag game.