Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe was tucked away in a 20-year-old recipe file I uncovered not long ago.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Leaving this chill for 24 hours is a must, it takes on a stronger flavor and texture, great combo of flavors although I did reduce the vinegar to 3/4 cup and omitted the nuts, thanks for sharing Syd!...Kitten
- 591.47 ml golden raisins
- 295.73 ml orange juice
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 340.19 g bag cranberries
- 9.85 ml orange zest, minced
- 6.16 ml ground ginger
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over medium heat, bring raisins, orange juice, sugar & vinegar to boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries, zest & ginger, & heat to boiling over high heat.
- Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered, another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat & stir in walnuts.
- Cool, cover & refrigerate. Serve cold.