Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was tucked away in a 20-year-old recipe file I uncovered not long ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan over medium heat, bring raisins, orange juice, sugar & vinegar to boil, stirring frequently.
- 2Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- 3Add cranberries, zest & ginger, & heat to boiling over high heat.
- 4Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered, another 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat & stir in walnuts.
- 6Cool, cover & refrigerate. Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Raisin Relish
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g