Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was tucked away in a 20-year-old recipe file I uncovered not long ago.
Make and share this Cranberry Raisin Relish recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, bring raisins, orange juice, sugar & vinegar to boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries, zest & ginger, & heat to boiling over high heat.
- Reduce heat & simmer, uncovered, another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat & stir in walnuts.
- Cool, cover & refrigerate. Serve cold.