1 hr 25 mins
Jenny Sanders's Note:
This is a classic Canadian pie filling. It used to be known as mock cherry, and there is a resemblance. But I would rather call it what it is, rather than what it isn't.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out about 60% of the pastry and line a 9" pie plate.
- 2Roll out the remaining pastry to cover.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 4Bring the cranberries and water to a boil in a large pot.
- 5Add the raisins, sugar and flour.
- 6Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 7Pour into the prepared bottom crust, top with rolled out upper crust, and seal the edges with a wet fork.
- 8Cut or poke steam holes in the top crust.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Raisin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.0
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 328.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g