Make and share this Cranberry Raisin Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (chopped) or 1 cup frozen cranberries (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Into a bowl mix all the ingredients together, in the order given.
- Then put the mixture into the loaf pan after all ingredients are blended.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and let it cool on a rack.
Can't go wrong with this bread, Full of raisins, cranberries and nuts. I made 4 mini loaves. baked at same temp but cut time to 30 minutes. A mini laof with a big flavor. Thanks, Theresa for sharing.