Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
This recipe is from the 1998 Pillsbury Bake-Off Finalist Arlene Kremblas from Cheektowaga, New York. I just really like them!
- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) packagepillsbury cranberry muffin mix
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 large eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine bread mix, oats, coconut, cranberries and orange peel; mix well.
- Add oil, water and eggs; mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
These are fabulous! They taste just like Fruity Pebbles! Thanks for sharing!
These are great, had lost the recipe and was heart broken, thanks for posting this!