- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) packagepillsbury cranberry muffin mix
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine bread mix, oats, coconut, cranberries and orange peel; mix well.
- Add oil, water and eggs; mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets.